Day care center
School and pre school
Why is a Rambler the ideal outdoor wagon?
- Suitable for all ages from 0 to 7 years.
- Easy exchange of baby-seats and other accessories.
- Compact wagon in dimension: fits through every door.
- More models up to 10 seats.
- Large wheels are useful for curbs, sand, grass and gravel.
- Hood available for rain, wind and sun.
- Children can step in themselves through the backside. No lifting or climbing.
- With the push bars you can move the wagon with 2 persons!
- Top-quality, will last a lifetime.
- Wagon sides printable for advertising!
Why a pull wagon?
Pulling a wagon has several advantages:
- Pulling a cart is easier on soft surfaces, for example in gravel, grass and sand. One pulls the wagon a bit out of the soft surface. When pushing you also push the front wheels into the soft surface, which makes the wheels get stuck.
- When pulling the wheels always follow the walking direction and the wheels are controlled by the pull bar. This saves much additional steering on uneven surfaces and takes no effort.
- Extra to the pulling, in addition a second person can push the wagon with the pushbars. The Rambler outdoor wagons are the only ones in its kind to move forward with two persons.